- Dermatologically Tested (no irritancy)
- Packaging and closures were manufactured with a verified inert material i.e.
- Not from plastic in the recycle categories 3, 6 and some in 7 (e.g. polycarbonate)
- Skin Scripts Packaging is free of all known toxins, carcinogens and endocrine/hormone disruptors, inclusive of BPA, Phthalates in general and the six phthalates banned in the EU specifically i.e. DEHP; DBP; BBP; DINP; DIDP & DNOP (validated in writing)
- The packaging manufacturer/supplier also has given written assurance that none of the chemicals; TNPP, DOA or DEHA had intentionally been added to the manufacturing process
Note: Sunscreen comply with the new South African Standard SANS1557:2013 (Edition 3.2) published on 14 June 2013
- SANS 98, Ingredient labeling of cosmetic products
- Regulations as specified by the Cosmetics, Toiletries and Fragrance Association (CTFA) – including safe ingredients and claims